Reflex: Online Level Editor

Subject: Reflex: Online Level Editor
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:58:13 -0500
I finished the level editor!  I'm not sure how many levels will ultimately
fit into Reflex, but my guess is around 50.  Hopefully more.

http://www.ioyu.com/io/atari/reflex/editor.asp

It uses a fair amount of client-side scripting and works well with IE 6.  It
works alright in Firefox, but occasionally click-drag fudges things up.
Outside of that, please let me know of any bugs you encounter.  The wordy
disclaimer at the bottom of the page wasn't driven so much by worries about
[Stella] subscribers as it was about the public at large.

I would like to keep distribution of the link limited to [Stella] and a few
others.  Your contributions to Reflex have manifested themselves as
feedback, suggestions, and lengthy dissertations about my code, and I
appreciate every bit of it!  There's still a little bit of work left, but
I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and have begun compiling
documentation, including the all important "thank you" section.  It would be
nice to include many of you in the "Level Designer" credits as well. :)

Have fun!
-Lee