Re: [stella] Reflex: Online Level Editor

Subject: Re: [stella] Reflex: Online Level Editor
From: "Aaron" <stella-receiver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 05:18:37 +0100 (BST)
Lee Fastenau said:
> I finished the level editor!  I'm not sure how many levels will ultimately
> fit into Reflex, but my guess is around 50.  Hopefully more.

The editor is most impressive.  I made a few levels, hope you like them :)

> It uses a fair amount of client-side scripting and works well with IE 6.
> It
> works alright in Firefox, but occasionally click-drag fudges things up.
> Outside of that, please let me know of any bugs you encounter.

There are some visual artifacts in Opera (maybe the same click-drag thing
you're seeing?), but everything seems to /work/ fine.

I don't suppose you could create a gallery page with all the levels people
have made?  Or is just that I'm the only one so far?

-Aaron