Re: [stella] Confused newbie...

Subject: Re: [stella] Confused newbie...
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:33:42 +0200
Kevin Lipe wrote:
> OK... I've been beating myself over the head about all of this for
> about four hours and still havent gotten Phred to display on the top
> floorline and move around, which is what I've been aiming for.

Well, inside your code there is no code for drawing Phred.

That's what code like skipDraw is meant for.

> I thought I understood it from the tutorials but apparently I just thought I did...

Learning by doing! :-) You already got the basic theory, now you have to
practice.

> Sorry I need to be lead through this like a toddler on a leash.

Don't worry, the first steps are always the hardest. Only if you make no
progress I would start worrying.

Have fun!
Thomas
Thomas Jentzsch         | *** Every bit is sacred ! ***
tjentzsch at web dot de |