PD: Odp: [stella] My second game

Subject: PD: Odp: [stella] My second game
From: "Shrek" <matzieq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:11:36 +0200
> One great problem that I have with this game is that I don't know how to
let
> the monsters know if they're walking on the platform, or in the air:) In
> this version, there's additional position counter for each monster, that
> makes him walk just within one 'platform' (that is, 32 pixels across). It
is
> not very good, but I have no idea how to do it better...

Haha, seems today is my lucky day!!! :) This problem does no longer exist. I
made the monsters chase you through the whole 'floor'. Also, I made them
move a bit faster, and Sir Pixel moves a bit slower, so it's getting pretty
tough to keep him alive. Soon I'll send the new version.

I am really grateful to you all for your help!

Maciej