Re: [stella] COA Reloaded

Subject: Re: [stella] COA Reloaded
From: <joe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:40:53 -0400
OK a few things in one quick play

I had no idea what to do when I killed all the monsters.  I accidentally ran off one side of the screen and got to the next screen

The monsters tend to wait on the edges.  This means that you land on them when you jump on the platform.  On some platforms there's no other way to jump up except right on top of monsters. I think they should not try and find you until you're on the same platform as them, they should just move back and forth and attack when you're on the same one together

The collision detection seems odd.  Sometimes I can walk through them without getting hurt and other times I was killed while bashing them