Re: [stella] Setting up an alternative stella archive

Subject: Re: [stella] Setting up an alternative stella archive
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:59:55 +0100
Hi there!

I'd hazard a guess somebody out there has been quietly saving every
email on the stella list to a folder of their own for years. If that's
you, and you have that folder in a reasonably interchangeable format,
please drop me a line. I'm setting up an alternative archive of the list
and it would be better to start it up with a reasonably deep history,
rather than trying to back-fill it later.

I think Rob Kudla has such an archive. There's also an early [Stella] archive on the CD that came with the Cuttle Cart. Merging those two sources should lead to an archive that's more complete on both ends.

Greetings,
Manuel