Flicker-free large colour sprite demo

Subject: Flicker-free large colour sprite demo
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 02:07:08 +1100
I've sent a variant of this before, I think... but here's a small change that makes this sprite system flicker-free.
http://www.atari2600.org/colourbaby2.mpg
The link shows an MPG of actual '2600 display of this ROM.
Also included is the (512K) ROM (fukung.bin) ... but most won't be able to view this on hardware until they get a KK. PAL only, 3F switching.. If you're using Z26, use -g11 switch. There's a glitch at the end of the animation (too many lines), but this demonstrates very neat flicker-free colour sprite animation. I've used the dreaded baby, *again*.
Source code also included. Have a look -- some nice macro usage in there, and it is a good 'shell' for 3F bankswitching.
Cheers

PS: TODO: Incorporate interlacing, which should improve things even more.