Re: [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: Re: [stella] Time for a change?
From: Kirk Israel <kirkjerk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:24:28 -0500
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 04:50:23 -0500, Andrew Davie
<atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> *YES* I will donate permanent use of atari2600.org for the purposes of the
> [stella] list.
> Cheers

Not just cheers--*three cheers* for Andrew! ;-)

I think it's a very snazzy domain name. And AtariAge is pretty well
proven re: hosting capabilities

Lee wrote:
> but by the vacuous silence that's pervaded this
> list over the past several months have I come to realize exactly
> how tenuous the Stella list community is.

Lee, I've been around for a few years longer (though I'm harldly an
old-timer) and I thought I noticed the same thing, but then I realized
the stella list has often had an ebb and flow.  Now I can't guarantee
that eventually the vets will be more distracted by other interests
and the new blood will stop coming in, but a prolonged lull isn't a
death knell.