[stella] new archive search

Subject: [stella] new archive search
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:39:36 -0500
Wow, the new archive search is ULTRA fast.  Way to go!

Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyway, now that the archives are available, I don't know what the
plans for alternates are, nor do I mean to influence decisions about
them either way. But for what it's worth, they are available again
and Biglist send their sincere apologies for the overly long wait
(not just because we're not a paying company, but also because they
moved the company and servers a little while back).