Re: [stella] Dumping ROM images

Subject: Re: [stella] Dumping ROM images
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:09:38 -0500
I was wondering why that was done.  Wow.  When you finally find the answer
to some questions, it's pretty weird!

This was similar to my cart reader.  But I used the load feature of the '161's
(I think I used 163's, but same thing essentially) to load specific addresses
into the counters to avoid this issue.  And yes, I used Qbasic.

-Chris