[stella] SWTAG transcribed

Subject: [stella] SWTAG transcribed
From: "Dennis Debro" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:38:26 -0400
Hi there,

The list has been quiet for a while. I guess people are taking advantage of
the nice weather. At least we've had some nice weather on my side of the
world.

Maybe this will spark a little interest. Here is the transcription of Bob
Smith's code. I've included a .ASM file which will be his code transcribed
as is and a .S file which is the file in DASM format so you can make a bin.

This version is different from the one floating around the net. Also the
trench screen graphics aren't right. This could be because the 8s and Bs
look so much a like in this listing and I might have made a mistake. I tried
to find my mistake by going through the listing file and comparing the
bytes. I think I'm cross eyed now.

Either way it may still be an enjoyable read.

Now it's on to Star Voyager.

Take care,
Dennis

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-zip which had a name of swtag.zip]