Re: [stella] SWTAG transcribed

Subject: Re: [stella] SWTAG transcribed
From: Kirk Israel <kirkjerk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:39:06 -0400
On Apr 7, 2005 8:36 AM, Dennis Debro <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Amazing job again, thanks Dennis!
>
> I can't take all the credit because Thomas did the first half and now you
> pointed out my typo ;-)

Still it's a very cool/fun little hobby you have there.

> Maybe this will give more information into sound through the TIA. I know I
> still need to learn how to get better sound out of it.

Heh...I learned to imitate the Joust Pttery sound by using PCAEwin's
debugger and looking at the sound registers every frame.  Probably
easier than reading decompiled source, esepecially for me.

That just teaches you about the specific case, though, not how to make
the sound YOU want...