RE: [stella] VCS C programming

Subject: RE: [stella] VCS C programming
From: mathys66@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:11:13 -0400
Hello,

Has anybody ever heard of or even looked at cm65 ?
http://hem.bredband.net/b129764/Siders/65cm.html
(I don't really know it, especially I don't know how much target specific
stuff is hardbaked into the compiler and thus how hard it would be to generate
binaries for any other targets than those originally intended by the author)

Cheers
Thomas