Re: [stella] VCS C programming

Subject: Re: [stella] VCS C programming
From: David Galloway <davidgalloway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 21:33:37 -0400
I concur with your approach Ben, I had given this a bit of thought in
the past and it does seem that a system might be possible that wasn't so
much a classic computer language but more akin to a Hardware Design
Language where the result is inferred from a set of input design
parameters. Is this similar to what you were thinking?

 - David