Re: [stella] Crazier Balloon

Subject: Re: [stella] Crazier Balloon
From: Kirk Israel <kirkjerk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 08:44:58 -0400
> Since I had to drop an obstacle from the arcade version and since everyone
> was complaining that my conversion of Crazy Balloon is way to easy a game,
> I added a brandnew obstacle today...
>
> You can see it in level 5 for example (Hit SELECT 5 times).

Heh, cool.

You know, assuming you'll listen to the one or two near-handicapped
people who find it a bit on the difficult side, one way to make it a
smidge easier would be to reduce the amount of left/right "swing".  At
least, it would make some parts easier.... (I guess there could be
some parts that would be made harder with that, I'm just not good
enough to get that far) Or slowing down the swing relative to the
movement rate.

As it is now, it's for the Hardcore-capital-letter-H! But maybe that's
your audience...