Re: [stella] Games using unofficial opcodes

Subject: Re: [stella] Games using unofficial opcodes
From: "Fred Quimby" <c9r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 22:17:04 -0400
I investigated this and it turns out both emus do support RRA.  It turns out
that my memory was wrong... I looked back through my code, and I made a
comment to myself that I could use RRA in a certain case but it wouldn't
save any bytes, which was the real reason I didn't use it.

And since my memory was wrong, I mistook a "n/a" for opcode $62 in Stella
source to be where RRA was supposed to be, but of course $62 is really a JAM
or HLT.  So I stand corrected, and now I will change my previous statement
to be that you can find *everything* about illegal opcodes in emulator
source code.