RE: [stella] Trouble with AtariVox code - please help!

Subject: RE: [stella] Trouble with AtariVox code - please help!
From: "Bob Montgomery" <BobM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:02:58 -0400
Thanks Alex, I'll give those suggestions a try.  And, actually, now that you mention it - MGD didn't save scores for me, either.  I just figured that that wasn't implemented yet, but maybe my i2c is especially fussy.

And Aaron, I haven't tried Fall Down on my AtariVox yet, so I don't know if it works on my i2c.

On the other hand, I used the AtariVox-to-PC interface to read the memory of my AtariVox and "MGD" shows up there, so I'm pretty sure that MGD has written *something* to my AtariVox.

Thanks again,

-bob