Re: [stella] Attachments in the archives?

Subject: Re: [stella] Attachments in the archives?
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 01:22:16 -0400
At 1:21 PM -0400 6/7/05, Manuel Rotschkar wrote:
>> Why are there no attachments in the archives?
>>
>> At the bottom of the (archived) messages there is a line similar to this:
>> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-zip which had
>> a name of crazy.zip]

I'm asking about this and will hopefully have an answer soon.

> Noticed that as well. Also, with my last answer I had a bin
> attached, which was already removed for the [Stella] broadcast...

Was it titled "Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon Score!", on 6/7?  If so,
I got the BIN just fine, so obviously it WAS broadcast.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||