Re: [stella] Attachments in the archives?

Subject: Re: [stella] Attachments in the archives?
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 00:05:19 -0400
At 6:18 PM -0400 6/8/05, Fred Quimby wrote:
>> Maybe it doesn't send attachments back to
>> the owner?

> No, I didn't get crazy.bin either, instead I got a few garbled characters at
> the end of the message.  But I did get the previous one, crazy.zip.

I think says others are getting the attachment safely, the best
place to start looking is (1) your email programs, and/or (2) your
ISPs.  It's possible there is some filtering going on there...

As to the attachments in the archive issue is being looked into at
Biglist.  I hope they can be recovered, but I haven't asked about
that specifically yet.  That's the next email...
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||