Re: [stella] z26 and Spectravideo Compumate

Subject: Re: [stella] z26 and Spectravideo Compumate
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:53:00 -0400
>>I have been playing around with the Compumate ROM and I'd like to see what
>>it can do.
>>
>>But the semicolon does nothing nor does the regular Enter key.  I wonder
>>if
>>this is a bug, my computer is screwy or if I am doing something wrong?
>>

> Anyway, this problem appears to occur on version 2.13.  But I just
> discovered that it DOES NOT occur on an old version I had lying around
> (version 1.49.)  So it may indeed be a bug... and I'll just use v.1.49 for
> now.

Yes, this seems to be a bug. It works fine in version 2.12 but
fails in version 2.13. I think it has something to do with the
fact that we switched from DOS scancodes to SDL key symbols for
the Linux port. I'll try to fix it for the next release (whenever
that may be ;-) ). Until then you could use version 2.12, which
is almost identical to version 2.13 in Windows anyway.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg