[stella] z26 and Spectravideo Compumate

Subject: [stella] z26 and Spectravideo Compumate
From: "Fred Quimby" <c9r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:37:18 -0400
This is probably more a question for Eckhard than anyone else.

I have been playing around with the Compumate ROM and I'd like to see what
it can do.

I can type anything but I can't press Enter. From the keyboard layout, it
looks like the semicolon is supposed to be Enter (I even looked at the Z26
source as well and found that it does use the keyboard scan code for
semicolon: 0x27.)

But the semicolon does nothing nor does the regular Enter key.  I wonder if
this is a bug, my computer is screwy or if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks!