Re: [stella] How many NTSC colors?

Subject: Re: [stella] How many NTSC colors?
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:12:50 -0400
Yes, there will be overlap.  If I were to split the screen and fill the
top half with color 1 and the bottom half with color 15 (ala Videosoft
"Color Bar Generator"), I'd get something that looks like this:

(where each "*" represents a dot that is the same exact color of yellow)
(and exaggerating the horizontal spacing between pixels to show the phase
 shift....it's quite visible on a real display)

*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *
*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *
*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *
*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *
*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *
*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *
*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *

-Chris