Re: [stella] How many NTSC colors?

Subject: Re: [stella] How many NTSC colors?
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:29:33 -0400
I have no idea honestly.  I'm so far removed from the emulator scene
now, that I don't even remember the last time I fired one up.

If someone wants to send me the RGB values of say...z26 and the conversion
equations that it uses (NTSC -> RGB and reverse) , I could do a quick check
to see how close those colors are to what a properly set up 2600 would
generate.

-Chris