Re: [stella] Stella debugger (was "RE: on Batari BASIC")

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella debugger (was "RE: on Batari BASIC")
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 22:26:18 -0400
> I took a look at it.  What exactly were you going to
> put in the top right corner?
>
> It seems like you still have some screen realestate to
> put pull some stuff out of the tabs and make them
> always visible.

Yep, we're currently in the process of deciding exactly what counts as
important enough to show all the time and what can stay in the tabs.
Actually, we welcome your suggestions, if you have them: I'm not by any
stretch of the imagination a GUI designer :)

Another thing we plan to use some of that real-estate for is a "zoom
mode": let the user select a 16x16 or 32x32 square chunk of the display
and show it with 3x or 4x sized pixels. Of course, this doesn't have to
be taking up space when not in use...

--
B.