Re: [stella] Stella debugger GUI

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella debugger GUI
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 22:45:26 -0400
OK, I'm going to spec out a GUI and post a very detailed proposal later tonight.  You don't have to follow my advice, but I think I have some good ideas to really give the thing more of a complete and customizable "dashboard" view.

"B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep, we're currently in the process of deciding exactly what counts as
important enough to show all the time and what can stay in the tabs.
Actually, we welcome your suggestions, if you have them: I'm not by any
stretch of the imagination a GUI designer :)