[stella] Horizontal position computations

Subject: [stella] Horizontal position computations
From: "Dennis Debro" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:43:32 -0400
Hi there,

I don't know if this would be useful but I thought I'd share it anyway :-)

This is an Excel document for horizontal position computations. It helps
me because this is the routine I use to move my players (others may not).
It also helps me experiment with values to see where the player may be
placed after I RESPx and HMPx them. If you don't use the routine I use
maybe you could modify the formulas to fit your situation.

Take care,
Dennis

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-zip which had a name of Horizontal_Position_Timing.zip]