Re: [stella] Worm Whomper 2600 Tech Demo

Subject: Re: [stella] Worm Whomper 2600 Tech Demo
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:15:17 -0400
Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It looks like when Zip files are posted, they get sent
> to list members but don't get stored in the archive.
>
> Russ, can you do anything about this?

I've sent a note to Biglist about this, and I'll see what's up.

In the meantime, if you log into biglist and go to this URL:

http://stella.biglist.com/list/stella/archive

...instead of the normal URL:

http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/

...the Zip attachments are there, but the search feature isn't
nearly as complete.  Just FYI.  (Of course, I'm assuming it's
not an admin-only view, but I don't think it is).
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]  VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||