Re: [stella] compact send-only serial subroutine

Subject: Re: [stella] compact send-only serial subroutine
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:30:12 -0400
I'll stick to send-only for now.  The receive really
happens on the Supercharger so there isn't a need for
it outside of handshaking signals.

John K. Harvey's Teleterm sounds like he didn't
introduce any extra parts in his cable.

http://tinyurl.com/7ozbm

In the meantime, do you want to finish wiring up a
cable for send and receive and try out his binary?

I don't think he's using CTS/RTS but there would be
definite advantages there if you are talking about a
real terminal program.