RE: [stella] Hunchy 2

Subject: RE: [stella] Hunchy 2
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:08:20 -0400
Great game!  Level 7 was the highest I could get to without cheating (so
far). :)

No game play bugs to report.

One minor audio comment: Hunchy's ladder-climbing sound would stop pulsing
and go constant at the tops of some ladders when trying to jump to another
ladder (left side of level 5, I think).  The sound Hunchy makes while moving
generally gets a little monotonous, perhaps it could pulse or oscillate a
little.  (Sorry, I know that last bit isn't a bug.)

The controls are great.  Easy to get into, but more challenging as it
progresses.  Good job!

-Lee