[stella] Update: "do re bB" and webTune2600

Subject: [stella] Update: "do re bB" and webTune2600
From: Kirk Israel <kirkjerk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:33:23 -0400
I invite anyone who is experienced with Atari music to check out and
critique "do re bB", a batari BASIC based music tutorial:
http://alienbill.com/2600/basic/music/

Pretty much everything in it applies to ASM programming as well.

Also, check out the update to webTune2600:
http://alienbill.com/2600/basic/music/tune2600.html

Thanks to B. Watson we now have a "guitar" based UI as well.

The options page also includes downloads of the DOS exe, the linux
binary, the Pascal source, and links to Thomas' original post.  Hope
that's cool with everyone. Errm, I guess "everyone" is "Thomas".  (I
know he doesn't feel that the Pascal code is his proudest moment, but
it gets the job done)