Re: [stella] kernel approach, starfields

Subject: Re: [stella] kernel approach, starfields
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 01:17:55 -0400
Yeah, screw it.  I was thinking of trying to whip
together a port of Space Race really quickly as an
warmup exercise but I just discovered on AtariAge that
someone hacked Freeway to work like Space Race and
that game is so similar that it's just not worth it to
do from scratch.  I would just be trying to get it to
match on a more cosmetic basis which I'm not sure
anyone but myself would appreciate.

I'm going to devote the whole weekend to jumping back
into Death Derby.  But I really see myself cutting
code out and cleaning it up before I get further in
the features department so it might be a while before
I have anything suitable to show.