RE: Leventhal's response...

Subject: RE: Leventhal's response...
From: "Jeff Langdon" <jlangdon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:10:15 -0400
Tony Graham wrote:

>I suggest that creating either CSS or XSL by hand is a passing phase for
>the majority of people, so any perception about ease of writing or reading
>will become irrelevant in time.

I totally agree.  I will us an "editor" first to establish the foundation and
then go in later to edit the code myself by hand.  It is easier to build a house
when some of the parts are readily available. I am not going to chop down a tree
when I can buy 4 x 8 sheets of plywood.

csgallagher wrote:

It should be noted however as a relevant tangent that the United
Snakes is in fact a fascist nation whose corrupt rulers when paid will make
laws preventing the hard working and more technically astute within the
population from employing themselves in a manner to use such hard work to
bargain for the higher rates of revenue that their sycophant managers will
use corruption to retain for themselves.

Re: United States - You are free to leave.

Jeff Langdon
Senior Web Developer
The Copeland Companies

"WorldNet" <csgallagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 06/10/99 11:25:57 AM