Re: how to display XML nodes having HTML tags

Subject: Re: how to display XML nodes having HTML tags
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 02:08:36 -0400
At 99/06/11 10:02 -0400, Hari Yerram wrote:
>But I don't want to change my data which is in XML nodes.
>the data is not copied on to the result document if i have xsl tags in it.

I'm sorry that I don't understand what you mean by this last statement ...
do you have a situation that hasn't yet been addressed by the suggestions
that have been posted so far?

--
G. Ken Holman                  mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.           http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/