RE: Advice on a web site using XML and XSL

Subject: RE: Advice on a web site using XML and XSL
From: "Guy Murphy" <guy-murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 18:47:36 +0100
Hi Steven.

I haven't done any work on it in a while, but you might care to look at
http://www.guy-murphy.easynet.co.uk

It uses XML/XSL/dHTML/ and behaviours to impliment extended linking. IN the
near future I *hope* to complete existing sections, and add some stuff I've
been working on covering Topic Maps and Python.

If you have full access to the Web server my own very personal opinion would
be that you should keep things simple, and perfom XSL transformations on the
server, delivering HTML to the client.

If however like myself you are just planning on a site that plays with the
technology rather than deliver serious content to an audience then IE5
Behaviours are a lot of fun :)

Cheers
	Guy