RE: XSL controversy

Subject: RE: XSL controversy
From: "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 16:55:44 +0100 (BST)
Didier PH Martin writes:
 > Didier says:
 > Sebastian I would interested to know how you can do that with Both XSL and
 > Oracle tools (actuals not planed). Be specific on which XSL software version
 > and which Oracle software version and name. Thanks.

I didn't say you could do it today; I was assuming that some future
(production) release of Oracle XSL tools would support it. After all, no-one
says that XSL has to apply only to to the result of parsing a text
file. If all Sean's data was in Oracle, then id("Cuchulain") could be
used to return a record, no?

Since we have _no_ production-ready XSL tools today (necessarily,
since we  have no XSL), I feel entitled to assume everything.....

Sebastian