Re: Outstanding Argument!

Subject: Re: Outstanding Argument!
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 11:00:08 +0100
Eddy,

This is off topic for the list, but:

If by "attribute literal" you mean an attribute value literal, "/" is
allowed in CDATA attribute values. When you're not performing DTD
validation, all attributes are considered CDATA.

(Back on topic: it would be kind of tough for XSL if "/" were not allowed
in an attribute value.)

This is the kind of thing that's pretty easy to test if you have a parser
you trust.

--Wendell