RE: Netscape Support for XSL - client vs server rant

Subject: RE: Netscape Support for XSL - client vs server rant
From: Heather Lindsay <heather.lindsay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 09:08:46 -0400
Keith,
	I'm sorry that I apparently offended you greatly.  I did not,
however, mean for that statement to come across that way.  Despite
appearances, I was actually trying to make the same point that you made.
Which is that it is difficult to keep up with technology that changes every
day.  My point was that I felt that people do expect too much from the
people who are trying to keep up with the technology.  I never meant to
undermine anyone's efforts especially people like you who are devoting so
much of their free time.  Please except my apology and know that I NEVER
meant what I said the way you took it.

   - Heather

P.S. Please also forgive my typo.