RE: Netscape Support for XSL - client vs server rant

Subject: RE: Netscape Support for XSL - client vs server rant
From: Heather Lindsay <heather.lindsay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:32:11 -0400
Keith said:
>I apologize for the slight off topic response...I'm starting to get a
>little impatient with people who "blame" others who are donating their
>free time (nights, weekends, whatever) to deliver a free product...

I would appreciate it if you would please get your facts straight before you
start insulting people.  I believe that one message like this is enough and
when you start sending message after message on this subject some people
tend to get very offended (me, for example).  I NEVER blamed you for
anything!!!!!!!!