RE: Managing semi-trivial sets of stylesheets.

Subject: RE: Managing semi-trivial sets of stylesheets.
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:26:14 +0100
> The side-effect with XT ( and I guess with any other XSLT
> implementation ) is that this affects document() as well, because
document()
> invokes the same parser ;-)

Saxon allows you to specify different parsers for source documents and
stylesheets. The original idea was that you might want a validating parser
for the source doc, but not for the stylesheet.

(Saxon also allows you to specify a URIResolver which will be used to
interpret any URIs encountered in xsl:include, in document(), etc. But
there's a bug in 5.3.2. that stops this working).

Mike Kay