Problems with multiple xsl:param

Subject: Problems with multiple xsl:param
From: Niall Kavanagh <kavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:33:46 -0400 (EDT)
Hi!

I'm using XALAN-C and running into a bit of a problem.

I've set serveral parameters in my application that does the transforming,
and they're definately all set successfully. (more on that in a bit)

In my stylesheet, I have:

<xsl:param name="param1" />
<xsl:param name="serviceID" />
<xsl:param name="deviceID" />

Now when I use ANY of these parameters ($param1, $serviceID,
$deviceID) they ALL give the value assigned to $param1.

If I shuffle the order around, whatever param is defined first in the
stylesheet is the one who's value gets used by them all.

Any ideas? Am I misunderstanding how params work, or is it a problem with
Xalan?

Thanks for any help!

--
Niall