Re: Parameter problem!!

Subject: Re: Parameter problem!!
From: Peter Widelund <peter.widelund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:19:58 +0200
Hi again!

Well I don't think that I am using a parser at all since I am working with
microsofts visual sudio! I am new to this thing called xlst. It seems however
that what I am trying to do is to change the xsl template in runtime so to
speak. I would like in some way to change the valu of a parameter that will
work as an inout to the xls:if statement in the template. The variable or
attribut must in some way be possible to pass from an asp page to the template.
Hope this explains what I'm trying to achieve. And I guess it can be a DOM
question of adding a node. I have tried this but it won't work the way I want
it to anyway.

Regards

Peter