Re: XML/XSL courses

Subject: Re: XML/XSL courses
From: Steve Ball <Steve.Ball@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:27:38 +1000
"G. Ken Holman" wrote:
> You may wish to contact Steve Ball <Steve.Ball@xxxxxxxxx> of Zveno in
> Australia, as I pitched my course to him but I think he has decided to
> develop his own training course in this area rather than use our work.  You
> may find he already has something you can use.

Sorry Ken, we have decided to develop our own materials - your materials
didn't fit into the rest of what we're doing, and we need to be able
to merge courses together on demand.  Zveno has now delivered a number
of XSL courses (both Transformations and Formatting Objects).

Zveno offers a comprehensive range of training courses on XML and
related
topics, such as XSL, SAX, DOM and coming soon... XML Schemas.

> If there is enough demand in Australia for my course, I can pass this
> information on to my potential licensees ... anyone interested in Australia
> can just send me a short note privately (watch for the mail list reply
> address automatically changing!) and I will let the companies know there
> really is interest.

Alternatively, contact me directly!

Cheers,
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   Swish XML Editor    | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |   Web Tcl Complete    |      XML XSL