Re: [xsl] rendering a treeview *hairy problem*

Subject: Re: [xsl] rendering a treeview *hairy problem*
From: "Mattias Konradsson" <preacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:08:30 +0100
> weee, this problem has been on my mind the last couple of days... So roll
up
> your sleeves and get your gray ones going, hopefully they work better than
> mine :)

No takers? aww come on, I was hoping this list would impress me with it's
brilliance :) I think I have the problem boiled down however. What I need to
do is in each node go recursively through each parent and check whether it
has any siblings.. but I'm not sure how to do that

   <xsl:for-each select="self::node()/parent::post">
    </xsl:for-each>

seems only to check the parent of the current node, not that parent's
parent, and that parents parent parent.. you get the drift..

Best Regards
---
Mattias Konradsson