RE: [xsl] XInclude in Cocoon

Subject: RE: [xsl] XInclude in Cocoon
From: Dylan Walsh <Dylan.Walsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:45:39 -0000
I would assume that when the XSLT part of (framework such as Cocoon) sees
the stylesheet, the inclusion has either been performed, so it sees the
substituted elements not the XInclude, or else it sees an XInclude element
that it treats as an LRE.

There would be no violation of the XSLT recommendation - XInclude is
performed either before or after XSLT.