[xsl] Need for a technique

Subject: [xsl] Need for a technique
From: Paul Terray <terray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:26:52 +0000
Hi everyone,

I need a simple XPath request to look for the following thing :

have the first enclosing element of an element that correspond to certain names.

For example :
<doc>
<h1>
<h2>
<para>However :<list>
</list>
</para>
</h2>
</h1>
</doc>

In this example, I am looking for the nearest enclosing <hx> element (h1 or h2).
I need an Xpath expression that would give back h1 for the first <x/> element, and h2 for the second.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

--
Paul TERRAY - Ingénieur Systèmes Documentaires
4Dconcept