RE: [xsl] How to use <a style="{font: 10pt arial}"> in XSL? Keep getting error.

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to use <a style="{font: 10pt arial}"> in XSL? Keep getting error.
From: "Kevin Duffey" <kevin.duffey@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:22:00 -0800
Two things..

First, the use of the word class="" is that MSIE specific, or part of the
whole HTML 4.0 CSS standard?

Second, once this is done like so, how do I use it on the XSL page? I am not
at all a CSS developer, so I have no idea how to use it. I just want the
simple link color/font/size capability.

On another note, do you know if it is possible in MSIE/NS 4.0 or 5.0+ to
replace "static" text dynamically with JavaScript/CSS? Basically, I want to
update some Totals in real-time via JavaScript. When a user leaves a field,
I want a JavaScript handler to run and total a few fields, and display that
result in a specific table cell. Is this possible? If not, is it at least
possible to change the value in an <input type="text"> box dynamically?

Sorry for the non XSL related questions, but you seem to know a bit about
CSS and I am about to rework our entire project because I can't seem to
figure this one out.

Thanks.