RE: [xsl] XSLT/Java implementer question (slightly off XSLT topic)

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT/Java implementer question (slightly off XSLT topic)
From: "Michael Fitzgerald" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:44:32 -0800
Since my first mail, I've been using VisualCafé expert edition
(http://www.webgain.com/products/visual_cafe/expert_edition/) which allows
you to create a project that includes a Java Win32 application. When you
build the project, it automatically builds a Win32 .exe along with the class
files.

Normally, I am cheapskate and use the Sun command line interface. I bought
the VC standard version because it was only $99 USD and I have a friend who
has been using it for years and loves it. For some reason, WebGain sent me a
free upgrade to their expert edition (v4.1) which is normally costs A LOT
more. Free is a very good price so I am trying it out and liking it.

I don't imagine, with the advent of C#, that Microsoft will be that
motivated to keep their Java SDK up to date (along with jexegen), but I may
be wrong.

-Mike F.