RE: [xsl] XSplit & JavaScript, JSP

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSplit & JavaScript, JSP
From: David_Benua@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:21:48 -0500
Hi,

XSplit contains support for scripts.  Anything enclosed in tags <%....%> or
<jsp>...</jsp> will be ignored.
If you have other things that need to be replaced, look at the
ServerPageTags.xml file in your XSplit directory.  You can add your own markers
or use <script... and </script>.

I don't know if there is a Java class you can access directly (with a Main()
method in it) for batch splitting, and the person who could tell me is not
around right now.  You can send mail to Tech_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for details.
Dave Benua
Percussion Software