[xsl] XSL-FO and layout problem

Subject: [xsl] XSL-FO and layout problem
From: "kfricovsky" <kfricovsky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:01:54 -0400
Hi.

For some reason I am unable to keep the one page worth of content I have
on ONE page. My PDF keeps breaking into 2 pages.

I have two simple columns, created by a <fo:table>, with other nested
tables inside those columns.

The left column fits its entire content onto the 1st page, but the right
column dumps 2/3 of its content into the 2nd page.

There is plenty of room for the <fo:table> to fit everything onto the
first page.

Does anyone know of any problems using nested <fo:table> and if anyone
can offer a solution I would greatly appreciate it.

Here's my layout-master-set:

<fo:layout-master-set>
		<fo:simple-page-master master-name="simple"
						page-height="11in"
						page-width="8.5in"
						margin-top="0.1in"
						margin-bottom="0.5in"