Re: [xsl] The "%" in DTD

Subject: Re: [xsl] The "%" in DTD
From: "Michael Beddow" <mbnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 23:47:04 +0100
> It would be more useful if it omitted the stuff about browsers
> and concentrated on displaying (with little images) what the
> glyph *ought* to be, alongside the numeric value and the raw
> code/fontstuff for the browser to display or foul up as it
> wished.

Actually the essence of this, and a whole lot more, is done by the truly
wonderful Estonian Language Institute server at
http://www.eki.ee/letter/

which I think Mike Brown also recommended not long ago, but it bears
repeating. And it gives you  mnemonic names for iconv and suchlike, as
well as Adobe glyph names and info about Mac character sets. One not to
live without.

Michael